Nasty People or The Invalidator or Letting Other People Down to Bring Yourself up or Everything You Always Wanted to Know Ablut SOB"s but Were Afraid to Ask PDF
by Jay Carter
Dr. Carter has made over 100 appearances on national television and radio in the USA, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom (BBC-TV in London), including the "Larry King Show", and the "Montel Williams Show". He consulted with Reader's Digest for an article on "Mean People", and has consulted with the Oprah Winfrey Show. He has appeared in Oprah magazine and Cosmopolitan several times. He was a talk show host on Berks Community TV for four years.
Psychologist, Best Selling Author, Speaker, and Film Maker (awards for "Bipolar Light" and the "Bully Caterpillar" pilot film), Dr. Carter is a professional speaker doing seminars and workshops for organizations around the country. He is the author of the best selling book, "Nasty People", which has sold over one million copies in the USA and around the world. His new book is the "Complete Idiots Guide to Bipolar Disorder" via Alpha Books (Penguin Group)
Dr. Carter is a sought after speaker. He is a regular speaker for Cross Country Education (see web site link) where his audience are Social Workers, Counselors, Educators, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Psychologists. He has appeared before colleges, universities, and institutions like Loyola University, Temple University, United Way, IBM, the Association of University Women, and Union Carbide. He was on the board of directors for the Sexual Assault Resource Center and Women in Crisis (Battered Women). He was on the PA subcommittee for Government Drug and Alcohol Services. He is past president of the Berks Area Psychological Society. He was an executive manager for IBM Corporation. He is currently working on a full feature animated film, expanding the award-winning "Bully Caterpillar" story.
He does regular workshops on:
- "Bipolar:A New Slant"
- " The Executive Functions, Leadership and Charisma"
- "Anger Management"
- "Dealing with Difficult Personalities"
Jay's workshops have made positive changes in thousands of personal and professional lives. His workshops are down to earth and meant for any audience. He is entertaining as well as enlightening, with a great sense of humor.
- Nasty People (personality and verbal/emotional abuse), self-help, McGraw-Hill, NY, Revised 2003
- Nasty Men (personality and abuse), psychology/self-help, McGraw-Hill, NY, 1993
- Nasty Women (personality)self help, McGraw-Hill, NY, 2003
-Nasty Bosses (self help), McGraw-Hill, NY, 2004
- Taking the Bully by the Horns by Kathy Noll with Jay Carter (How kids can deal with difficult kids), self-help ages 10-15, Unicorn Press, 1998 (see website link to purchase this book and to gather data from a website or do a search on "Taking the Bully", or contact Kathy Noll at www.kathynoll.com .
- Butterflies Don't Land on Manure (A fictionalized book. New age. Romance, adventure, enlightenment) Unicorn Press, 1998
- The Bully Caterpillar (A story book for the Inner Child) Unicorn Press, 2002
- Bipolar: "The Elements of Bipolar Disorder" A Practical Guide, 2010
- Self Analysis: A Bootcamp Kickbutt Approach,Unicorn Press, (1979, 2006)Available on LuLu.com
- The Executive Function: Unlock Your Potential, Unicorn Press, 2006 Available on LuLu.com
-Complete Idiots Guide to Understanding Bipolar Disorder (self help), Alpha Books, NY, 2009
- Diplomate fellow candidate in Pharmacology sponsored by the Prescribing Psychologists Register
- Certification in Psychoactive Substance Abuse Disorders by the APA Board of Governors
- Retired Diplomate in Forensic Psychology by the American College of Forensic Examiners (ACFE)
Book tags: nasty people the invalidator letting other people down bring yourself everything you always wanted know ablut sob"s but were afraid ask pdf, download, pdf, jay carter
Download PDF Nasty People or The Invalidator or Letting Other People Down to Bring Yourself up or Everything You Always Wanted to Know Ablut SOB"s but Were Afraid to Ask